About this Event
Celebrate Pi day with and FreeCAD, an open source software that can run on a Raspberry Pi!
This is a gentle introduction that will show how to use FreeCAD to get similar results as you can on Solidworks and Fusion 360.
1) A tour of FreeCAD features and interface.
4) Comparison to Solidworks and Fusion 360.
2) Sketching and parts modeling.
3) Making drawings in FreeCAD.
5) File types for FreeCAD.
6) Output files for DMS tools.
Special Considerations and Warnings
To get the most benefit from the class, it is recommended to have FreeCAD installed on your machine. Contact me on talk @albertombravo for help.