About this Event
Let's demystify Solidworks together! Design for your 2D & 3D projects.
This is a gentle introduction and will assume no background in 3D software, just a basic knowledge of computer programs and a passion to make!
1) 2D design with sketches.
2) Basic sketch constraints.
3) Thinking about parametric design.
4) Create a 3D part using features.
5) How to leverage "Design Intent."
6) Drawings and working with .dxf and .svg files.
Bonus: Design Tables for mass customization.
While Solidworks is an industrial design tool, it can be used to help you design a wide range of projects. Stay tuned for more classes geared towards various types of projects.
Special Considerations and Warnings
To get the most benefit from the class, it is recommended to have Solidworks installed on your machine. DMS members have access to the Student Edition. Contact me on talk @albertombravo for help.