About this Event
Python is probably the easiest programming language to learn. With an approachable human syntax and simple-to-implement functionality, python is a go-to language for both beginners and novices alike.
This class will cover some of the basics of Python including:
1. What is Object Oriented Programming?
2. What is a class and why would you use one?
3. What is an attribute and method
4. When is it appropriate to use OOP?
5. How does OOP differ from functional programming.
Programming can seem like a formidable task but we will learn how to make it easy with Python and some friends! Don't let a lack of experience dissuade you, there are eight year olds building amazing things in python everyday, you certainly can too!
Special Considerations and Warnings
Please bring a laptop with you! Feel free to bring beer or snacks for the class to share!