About this Event
This is an extension of the "Fusion 360 Basics" we will be using out new Fusion 360 skills to create a multi-piece assembly using the popular CAD/CAM Suite.
Some of the main areas that this class will cover include:
1. How to use core Fusion 360 tools to create a functional design
2. How to create a multi-part assembly.
3. How to model some basic movement in the CAD Suite
4. How to export your design for both the 3D Printer and Laser/Plasma Cutter
5. Cover some of the preliminary knowledge needed to start tackling simulation and other tools found under the Fusion 360 hood.
Some previous experience in Fusion 360 is expected to keep pace with the class. Do not be discouraged, however, anyone willing to learn is welcome to join for the class!
Special Considerations and Warnings
Please bring a laptop with you. Instructor likes IPA's, Guacamole, and smiles. Feel free to bring any/all of the previous things with you to class!