About this Event
Welcome to Fusion 360 Basics!
The goal of this class is to introduce Fusion 360 and some of it's major tools. Key areas we will cover include
1. How to create profile sketches and understanding the dimension tools
2. How to extrude and create 3d objects
3. How to use constraints to enhance the design process
4. How to filet edges and other finishing touches
5. How to export from 360 for 3D printing and other tasks.
In the end you will understand of how to bring a simple concept into a real world 3D object!
Special Considerations and Warnings
This is an open and fun classroom environment. If you want to bring a food and drinks for the class to share please do! I know I like IPAs and Guacamole and many of my students do too. Let's make this class relaxed and exciting for everyone!