Thu Dec 14 5:30pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Demonstrate your proficiency on the MultiCAM Router
- Cost: Free
- DMS members only
- Attendees require approval from the event host
- Ages 18+
Cancellations for this event must be made before December 12, 2017 — 5:30pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Have you taken the MultiCAM CNC Router class but need to take your proficiency test?
After taking the MultiCAM class, this class will give you the opportunity to demonstrate that you are proficient in operating the MultiCAM in a safe and competent manner. If you pass the test (not guaranteed), you will be authorized to use the MultiCAM unsupervised.
This class will include 4 slots for individual testing. Your time allowance will be 1 hour 15 minutes. All set up, execution, tool changes and cleanup must be completed within this time frame.
Your instructor will coordinate your test slot via email prior to the test on a first come first served basis. Slots starting times are 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, 8:00 pm and 9:15 pm.
Special Considerations and Warnings
• You must have completed the MultiCAM CNC Router Class .
• You must have a pre-approved design which includes VCarve, Pocket and Profile toolpaths. The simulation time for these toolpaths must be less than 15 minutes.
• You must bring your own material. The material you use for the test must “stick” securely to the vacuum table.
• You must demonstrate that you can operate the MultiCAM in a safe and competent manner as judged by the instructor.
You are not guaranteed to pass this class.