Sat Dec 9 12pm —
Digital Media Room
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Everything you need to know about using Fusion 360 with the MultiCam CNC router!
Cancellations for this event must be made before December 9, 2017 — 12:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Fusion 360 is a powerful 2D, 3D design platform with a world class CAM environment! You will learn how to unlock the power of your creative mind and blow the roof off of what the MultiCam can do for you!
You will learn:
1. How to create the perfect tool path strategy for things as simple as cutting out 2D plywood shapes.
2. Leverage the power of feeds and speeds for your particular endmill and unleash the hidden "Rock and Roll" setting on the MultiCam. (This is level 11 for you electric guitar people).
3. Create beautiful 3D objects in wood, at 3 to 4 times faster than V-carve, with a "mirror" finish.
4. Learn what the "Holy Grail" of all tool path strategies is and how it will transform your life forever.
5. See how easy it is to send it the MultiCam and start cutting chips that look like star dust falling from the night sky!
That, and so much more.
Be prepared to have your brain melted by the power of this information.
Bring your laptop, with Fusion 360 installed. If you have a project, be prepared to share it with the class. We may use it as an example in class to show how easy it is to create the perfect tool path strategy in Fusion 360.
Special Considerations and Warnings
Bring your Laptop with Fusion 360 installed AND bring a mouse.