Sat Oct 14 10pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||in person meet and greet, with some training sessions, an install fest, and a Capture The Flag (CTF).
Cancellations for this event must be made before October 13, 2017 — 10:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Vintage Computer Commitee will be hosting an in person meet and greet, with some training sessions, an install fest, and a Capture The Flag (CTF).
C'mon down to the makerspace for some late night hacking. Do some networking with other security professionals, get your laptop setup for security. Lunch, dinner, and snacks will be provided.
* Dinner, Meet, Greet and Key Signing
* Install fest
* Slide Deck A - Introduction to packet analysis with WireShark and Nmap
* Capture The Flag
The Capture The Flag is geared towards beginner/intermediate participants. But advance participants are welcome.
The installfest your chance to bring your laptop and have get some help with setting up the following:
* Kali Linux
* Adding security tools to your Linux host
* Virtual machine swaps (bring external hard drives)
* Building your own hacklab