About this Event
The PiGpio Library is ALREADY installed on your Raspberry Pi.
We will learn:
* How to start the pigpiod service/daemon
* Use the command line tool, "pigs", to turn on/ turn off LEDs
* Use "pigs" command to continuously flash LEDs (PWM)
* Write a simple C/C++ program to turn on/ turn off LEDs using pigpio C library.
* Write a simple Python program to turn on / turn off LEDs using pigpio Python library.
* How to stop the pigpiod service/daemon
What you’ll need:
Raspberry Pi (recommend Rraspberry Pi 3)
8/16/32 GB uSD card, Class 10
USB Power Supply for Pi (recommend 5.1V, 2.5A or 3.0A)
Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, and cables to hook up the Raspberry Pi
Laptop, USB to uSD adapter to program the uSD card from the laptop.
Contact Jim Merkle [email protected]
Seating is limited so enroll early!