Sat Apr 22 11am —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||This class introduces DMS memberw to training development, the proposed DMS process, and the role of the Training Development SIG.
Cancellations for this event must be made before April 22, 2017 — 11:00am.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
This class introduces DMS members to the training development process at DMS. Members will hear:
● a brief introduction to instructional design (ID) methods and practices
● the proposed process for training development at DMS
● a streamlined approach for subject matter experts (SMEs) at DMS
● the role of the Training Development SIG
● takeaways for committee chairs and SMEs
As time allows, members can ask questions and provide feedback about the proposed process.
Class may not last the entire 1.5 hour period.