Mon Oct 26 6pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Come learn to use the dye sub equipment to decorate shirts, mugs, and lots of other stuff. Find out just exactly what dye sublimation is, what you can decorate with it, and how to safely use our equipment.
- Cost: $5.00
- DMS members only
- Ages 16+
Cancellations for this event must be made before October 26, 2020 — 6:00pm.
There are no more spaces available for this event.
About this Event
Dye Sublimation is all about COLOR; lots and lots of COLOR. If you want to do full color decoration then dye sublimation may be for you. We have several pieces of equipment that make dub sublimation possible. Did I mention COLOR?
Learn what dye sublimation is, how you can use it to decorate items, and how to safely use the equipment that we have.
* You will learn what can and can't be decorated with dye sublimation.
* You will learn all of the tools and materials that are needed to complete the dye sublimation process.
* You will learn how to use the computer and dye sublimation printer.
* You will learn how to use the flat heat press.
* You will apply a full-color design to a shirt using the flat heat press.
* You will learn how to use the 3D vacuum heat press.
* You will apply a full color design to a mug, which is yours to keep at the end of the class.
Special Considerations and Warnings
Dye sublimation equipment runs at temperatures of near 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and involves high pressures, so care must be taken around the equipment.
Mask are required, and we will be following the social distancing protocols.