Mon Apr 27 6:30pm —
Workshop - Jewelry / Small Metals
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||This class will focus on using Kumihimo to create a wire and bead bracelet.
- Cost: Free
- Attendees require approval from the event host
Cancellations for this event must be made before April 26, 2020 — 6:30pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Participants will learn how to create a Kumihimo braided bracelet using 20 g wire and crystal beads. Class registration included receipt of a Kumihimo board, 100 crystal beads, and a roll of Artistic silver plated wire.
Tools we will be using are minimal but include :
1) A Kumihimo square board (included in kit fee)
2) Shears (there are a couple available in the department but I highly recommend bringing your own if you have them)
3) Round nose pliers (there are a couple available in the department but I highly recommend bringing your own if you have them)
4) Nylon (or otherwise padded) flat pliers (there are a couple available in the department but I highly recommend bringing your own if you have them)
5) Clamps (available for use)
6) Electrical tape
Please note that there is a $15 fee to cover the cost of these materials. This fee is waived if you choose to bring your own materials. There is also a $15 deposit for this class, which will be returned to you if you show up for the class or if you cancel within the cancellation window. No shows will not get this deposit refunded. Please email the instructor at [email protected]
for instructions on paying the deposit. (The materials fee is payable at the class.) . Once you have paid the deposit, you will be approved for the class.