Tue Jan 21 6pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Learn the Multicam CNC Router in the Woodshop. (Wood Only)
- Cost: Paid through Eventbrite
- Eventbrite Registration: Complete required third party registration
- Considerations: This event's required fee is not processed through the DMS payment system and is completed through the host's Eventbrite account. Due to this, the host is responsible for any refunds that may be needed for this event.
- DMS members only
- Attendees require approval from the event host
- Ages 18+
Cancellations for this event must be made before January 21, 2020 — 6:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Learn the MultiCam CNC Router in the Woodshop. This class will go over the basics in the Vcarve software and how to operate the machine.
Once the class is completed you will need to follow up at a later date with a test project. Once the test project is completed you will have full access to the machine.
This class is open to DMS members only.
The registration fee for this class is $50.00 payable through Eventbright.
The test includes at least one hour of one-on-one instruction. Cost for the test is $20.
Special Considerations and Warnings
• The registration fee for this class is $50.00 payable through Eventbright.
• You understand that there is a test out process at a later date at a cost of $20.
• Instructions will be given in the class but you will not be able to use the machine directly following the class.