Fri Jan 24 6pm —
Workshop - Open Table Area South
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Learn to cast resin into a glass vial for use as a prop or cosplay item
- Cost: $7.00
- DMS members only
- Ages 16+
Cancellations for this event must be made before January 24, 2020 — 6:00pm.
There are no more spaces available for this event.
About this Event
In this class you will learn how to make a resin "Potion Bottle" as a prop, for cosplay, or even as shot glasses. Each student will get 2 potion bottles as part of the class fees and the resin being used is food safe!
• 1.5 hours scheduled
Techniques & Tools
- calculating resin volume
- measuring resin parts A and B
- pigments, dyes, and effect powders
- (optional) if a laser is open we can make wood placards for the bottles.
- 2 part polyurethane resin (typically Alumilite Slow for woodworking)
- various pigments, dyes, and effect powders used in resin casting
Cost: $7 for 2 bottles. Should the class not fill up any remaining bottles can be purchased for $3.50 each at the CA Kiosk.
Special Considerations and Warnings
Please wear clothing that you do not mind getting dirty as you mix the resin.