Thu Dec 5 7pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Amateur Radio Technician Licensing Class - This class explores the properties of basic electronic components and how they are used in circuits
Cancellations for this event must be made before December 5, 2019 — 7:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
NOTE: This class is the same as the November 26 class. This is a second session for those who are unavailable on November 26.
This class covers some of the information necessary to pass the Amateur Radio Technician test. It is one of several classes. Each class is independent and there are no pre-requisites for this class.
* Review of Electric Units (volts, amps, ohms, etc) and Basic Electronics math
* Basic Electronic principles(Including capacitance, inductance, etc)
* Electrical Components (Resistors, capacitors, fuses, etc)
* Semiconductors (Principles of solid state devices, diodes and transistors)
* Circuit Diagrams and Schematic symbols (More in depth)
* Component Functions (Switches, Indicators, Resonant circuits)
This covers elements T5b, T5c, T6a, T6b, T6c, and T6d on the Technician License test.