Fri Nov 8 7pm —
Creative Arts Studio
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||this class will fulfill prerequisites and training use only requirement for the pressure pot and vacuumchamber
- Cost: Free
- DMS members only
- Ages 16+
Cancellations for this event must be made before November 8, 2019 — 7:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
In this class you will learn how to use the DMS Pressure Pot and Vacuum chamber. The class is geared toward resin casting, material stabilizing, and mold making; however we acknowledge that there are potential uses outside of this discipline. Each student will get hands on practice of the equipment and will be signed off for future use.
• 1.5 hours scheduled
Techniques & Tools
• Safety and general operational use the pressure pot
• Safety and general operational use the vacuum chamber
• Do’s and don’ts, what could go wrong?
• General etiquette and rules for use of the equipment
• Abandoned projects
• Consumable items and their costs
Special Considerations and Warnings
There are inherent dangers when working with this type of equipment, which if performed safely, are very minimal.