Sun May 19 6pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Learn 7 start-up success levers from a 25 year bootstrapping veteran.
Cancellations for this event must be made before May 19, 2019 — 6:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Do you want to start a business?
Have an idea for a start-up...but don't know what step to take next?
In this FREE 1 hour value-packed class, we'll cover:
- How to set up your business entity to protect yourself and your company.
- The pros and cons of bringing on a partner so you can avoid a lawsuit.
- Where to find your first round of money so you can get your ideas off the ground.
- How to structure your time so that you can maintain a work life balance.
- How to "test" the market so that you dont end up wasting months or years.
Imagine skipping ahead of the "average" start-up and moving right to the profitability stage.
Imagine being profitable in the first few months...or even weeks! (in some cases...days)
So, who is this class for?
This class is perfect for:
1. The "Einstein": you have a brilliant idea...possibly even a working prototype...but you just dont know how to take it to market. -this class is for you!
2. The "Head-Scratcher": You have a business...it's up and running....but no matter what you do...you still can't figure out how to make it profitable. -this class is for you!
3. The "Serialist": You've started several businesses...got them running in some form or other...but you start your next project before the 1st has time to mature. (or even see profitability) -this class is for you!
Any of these sound like YOU?
If so, this may be a class you don't want to miss.
Spaces are limited...so sign up now and reserve your spot.
See you in class!
For extra credit...bring the teacher cookies or candy! (this is the fastest way to get an A+ in the class!)