Tue Apr 23 8pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||Learn how to turn any image into a usable file for laser.
Cancellations for this event must be made before April 23, 2019 — 8:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
This is a tutorial designed with lasers in mind, but we will go over some design aspects for other CNC machines.
We will not be covering any basics, however, it is beginner friendly.
Things we will cover:
1. How to use Trace Bitmap
2. What Trace Bitmap actually does
3. Center line Trace vs Trace Bitmap
5. Breaking/Combining images
6. Turning Objects to paths (such as text)
7. Troubleshooting (Double lines, which images to use, etc)
8. Design for Zing VS Thunder Lasers (yes, they are different!)
You will learn better HANDS-ON, bring your laptops with inkscape installed if you can, or share with a partner.
Special Considerations and Warnings
No experience required!