About this Event
We will be making a Drawstring Leather Project Pouch suitable for small fiber art projects, holding a large volume of small project pieces, or even dice.
• 2.5 hours scheduled, but may not take the entire time.
Techniques & Tools
• Measuring and marking your work piece to a template
• Cutting Leather
• Using adhesive tape to hold the leather in place for sewing
• Prepping the sewing machine
○ winding a bobbin reel, installing a special leather sewing needle, and threading the machine
• Sewing leather on a machine
• Using the Lace maker
○ cut thin strips of leather for the drawstrings
• 3oz finished upholstery leather
• Leather sewing needle
• Masking tape
• Lace maker