Thu Mar 14 5pm —
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||We will explore the largest crowd funding site and how you can leverage it for success.
Cancellations for this event must be made before March 14, 2019 — 5:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
Do you have an invention or creation you need funded?
Imagine getting perfect strangers to hand over their money to see your idea take flight?
In this 1 hour introductory course, we're going to explore:
- What it really takes to hit your goal on Kickstarter.
- What the successfully funded ventures have in common.
- How to position your ideas to get the most money.
Thats not all...
We're going to look at how you can use this amazing platform to not only raise money ...but alto as a marketing engine.
So....who is this for exactly?
This intro class is perfect for anyone who:
1. Has a prototype and wants to test its validity so that you dont waste a ton of time and money on something no-one will buy.
2. Needs seed capital to get their first products produced and shipped.
3. Anyone who has a creation they want to sell and get instant feedback.
Seating is limited....so get registered today.