Sat Feb 16 3pm —
Workshop - Open Table Area Central
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
||You will learn safety protocol and basic operation of the Pressure Pot and Vacuum chamber.
Cancellations for this event must be made before February 16, 2019 — 3:00pm.
Registration for the event is closed.
About this Event
In this class you will learn how to use the DMS Pressure Pot and Vacuum chamber. The class is geared toward resin casting, material stabilizing, and mold making; however we acknowledge that there are potential uses outside of this discipline. Each student will get hands on practice of the equipment and will be signed off for future use.
• 1.5 hours scheduled
Techniques & Tools
• Safety and general operational use the pressure pot
• Safety and general operational use the vacuum chamber
• Do’s and don’ts, what could go wrong?
• General etiquette and rules for use of the equipment
• Abandoned projects
• Consumable items and their costs