Sat Mar 23 9am —
Offsite (See Event Description)
||Application Development using Ruby on Rails, VueJS, React Native and Amazon AWS
- Cost: Free
- Attendees require approval from the event host
Cancellations for this event must be made before March 23, 2019 — 9:00am.
Register for this Event
About this Event
DAY 1 - Application Developmednt -- Spring 2019.
Get a job in the highly paying field of software development OR build the application you’ve been wanting to build -- while learning how to build integrated Web and Mobile Apps using some of the most in-demand technologies in the Software market today -- Ruby on Rails, Node.js, MySQL, Amazon AWS, VueJS and React.js
This is the New and Improved version 3 of to software development track. We're starting a 6 month (or so) journey. At the end you will have developed:
* Two apps that are simultaneously accessible in a Web Browser, IOS App Store & Android App store.
You will be capable of doing the following:
1. Configuring a development environment
2. Designing a Data Model
3. Implementing a Data Model in Rails / MySQL
4. Building out the "back end" on a Rails API server using Test Driven Development
5. Building out the "front in" using the VueJS Framework
6. "Wrapping" your VueJS Front-End component with React Native -- giving you a Phone/Table based app.
7. Deploying to the Web / App Stores
Admittance to the entire track will be based on your performance in the first class and with the homework for the first class.
Appropriate for complete beginners and for people with existing technical skills.
Currently listed as off-site. This will change when the rooms in the new space open up.